Service animals are permitted inside of LEGOLAND New York Resort and can accompany guests in most locations in the Park & Hotel. At all times, in all locations, Service animals must be on a leash and must remain in the care and control of the handler. This includes the control of excessive barking. Service animals cannot be handled, or monitored, by Model Citizens and are not allowed on rides. The Handler is responsible for picking up after the animal in the designated animal relief areas.
Articles in this section
- Can I Rent a Wheelchair or ECV For the Day?
- Are Assisted Access Passes Available?
- Is There a Carer Ticket?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND New York?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- What services do you offer for guests with autism and other disabilities?