Yes, we do allow you to bring in your own camera. We want you to capture all those memorable experiences during your visit with us. The use of cameras, cell phones, and selfie sticks is not permitted on any ride due to safety.
Articles in this section
- Are Shoes Required At the Park?
- What are some safety requirements at the Park?
- Do you have Car Charging Stations at LEGOLAND New York?
- Is a trip to LEGOLAND New York worth it?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I rent a stroller for the day?
- What happens if it rains?
- What if it Rains on the Day of my Reservation?
- What If I Cannot Get A Reservation for the Day I Want to Visit?
- What Health & Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Be Prepared for During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?