No, LEGOLAND New York Hotel and Partner Hotel Guests, who have purchased their tickets as part of their LEGOLAND Vacations Package are NOT required to make a park reservation. Entry to LEGOLAND New York Theme Park is GUARANTEED. Your tickets are valid for use for 3 days from first visit date.
Articles in this section
- Do Hotel guests need to reserve their tickets into the LEGOLAND New York Theme Park.
- How can I add extras to my hotel booking?
- Can I book a hotel room without tickets included?
- What is the hotels cancellation policy?
- Can tickets purchased with my Hotel stay be used in the morning of check in or do I have to wait till check in time?
- Do you offer any dining plans with your vacation packages?
- What tickets are included in my vacation package?
- When will I receive my hotel package tickets?
- How many tickets come with my reservation?
- How many days are my vacation package theme park tickets valid for?