Yes, we do allow you to bring in your own camera. We want you to capture all those memorable experiences during your visit with us. The use of cameras, cell phones, and selfie sticks is not permitted on any ride due to safety.
Articles in this section
- Do you need Proof of Vaccination to Enter the Park?
- What If I Am Unable to Visit on the Day of My Reservation?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I rent a stroller for the day?
- Is a Negative COVID-19 Test Required to Enter the Park?
- Am I required to wear a mask in the park?
- What happens if it rains?
- What Health and Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Expect During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What Do I Need to Bring with Me When Arriving at LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Why Isn’t the Day I Want to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort Available?