LEGOLAND New York has many policies and procedures in place that make our Resort a safe place for our guests and staff members. Video surveillance cameras are in use at various locations around the Park. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years of age. In order to help maintain our family atmosphere, we request that there be no offensive language or behavior. No offensive or rude clothing is allowed. For the comfort of those around you, we request there be no flash photography, smoking, eating or drinking in any attraction. All Guests are subject to bag checks before entry. Prohibited Items: No weapons of any kind are allowed on Resort property, Marijuana, alcohol or any illegal substances, Food or beverages (water, small snacks and items required for medical or specific dietary purposes are permitted), Coolers, No glass containers (baby food containers are permitted), Luggage and rolling backpacks, Segway's, roller blades, scooters, hover boards, wheeled shoes and skateboards, and Folding chairs. LEGOLAND New York reserves the right to search/inspect any item and not allow any other items determined to be harmful. Resort Guest Services will not hold any of these prohibited items. Park Rangers patrol all areas of the Resort and are more than happy to help or advise.
Articles in this section
- Do you have Car Charging Stations at LEGOLAND New York?
- Do you need Proof of Vaccination to Enter the Park?
- What If I Am Unable to Visit on the Day of My Reservation?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I rent a stroller for the day?
- Is a Negative COVID-19 Test Required to Enter the Park?
- Am I required to wear a mask in the park?
- What happens if it rains?
- What Health and Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Expect During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What Do I Need to Bring with Me When Arriving at LEGOLAND New York Resort?