Most attractions at the Park are accessible to guests with disabilities, depending on the nature of the disability. Detailed health restrictions are posted at each ride. The Park does provide special accommodations for visual and hearing disabilities. Please contact LLNY.experience@LEGOLAND.com
Articles in this section
- Can I Rent a Wheelchair or ECV For the Day?
- Are Assisted Access Passes Available?
- Is There a Carer Ticket?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND New York?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- What services do you offer for guests with autism and other disabilities?