No, LEGOLAND Annual Passes are not transferable. We will use a photograph and barcode scan at our front gate. This will also protect you if your Annual Pass is lost or stolen.
Articles in this section
- Am I Still Able to Purchase an Annual Pass?
- Which Merlin Attractions Can I Use My Gold Pass For?
- If I Purchased an Annual Pass For 2020, Can I Receive a Refund?
- If I Purchased an Annual Pass for 2020, Will It Have the Same Benefits in 2021?
- If I Purchased an Annual Pass for 2020, Will It Be Valid in 2021?
- How Many Spots Does My Reservation Hold?
- My Group Doesn’t Have the Same Confirmation Number. Can we Visit as a Group?
- When Do I Need to Activate My Annual Pass at LEGOLAND New York Resort Once the Park Opens?
- My Annual Pass Has Blackout Dates. What Will the Blackout Dates be for 2021?
- When Can I Receive My Annual Pass Card?