Due to the nature of our attractions, as well as the restrictions put in place by our ride manufacturers, many attractions do not allow full arm or full leg casts. For safety, LEGOLAND New York does not recommend that guests with full casts ride any attraction. More information can be requested by contacting a Model Citizen at LLNY.experience@LEGOLAND.com
Articles in this section
- Can I Rent a Wheelchair or ECV For the Day?
- Are Assisted Access Passes Available?
- Is There a Carer Ticket?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND New York?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- What services do you offer for guests with autism and other disabilities?