Guests are welcome to bring their own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND New York, however no other wheeled personal transportation devices (ie-bicycles, skateboards or segways) are permitted.
Articles in this section
- Can I Rent a Wheelchair or ECV For the Day?
- Are Assisted Access Passes Available?
- Is There a Carer Ticket?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND New York?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- What services do you offer for guests with autism and other disabilities?