Yes, all guests must pay for parking. Our designated Disabled parking is close to the main entrance, so be sure and show your placard at the toll booths so they can advise you where to park.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Receive the Latest News About LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- COVID-19 – Information for Guests
- Will There Be an Aquarium?
- How Much is a Single Day Parking Pass?
- Will It All Be Built Out of LEGO® Bricks?
- Will I Be Able to Use LEGO Gift Cards at LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Are your staff first aid trained?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- Is there anywhere to buy food and drink onsite?