Merlin's Magic Wand believes in putting the magic back into the lives of seriously ill, disabled & disadvantaged children. Merlin’s Magic Wand is a global charity which has enabled nearly 300,000 children and their families to enjoy a magical day out to Merlin Entertainments attractions. Magical days out are arranged at one of over 100 Merlin Entertainments attractions around the world. Delivering the magic to the children who are too unwell for a day out through outreach efforts including visits to hospitals, hospices, and participating in special events working with hundreds of local charity partners and wish granting organizations. Merlin’s Magic Spaces are our way to give back to local community partners. These are custom one of a kind interactive experiences. With your support and generosity you can help make a difference too, visit our fundraising or donating links for more ideas or get in touch for further information. Email: LLNY.Experience@LEGOLAND.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- How Can My Small Business Work With LEGOLAND New York?
- Will You Donate to My Charity Event?
- Will You Advertise in My Publication?
- How Can I Be Added to Your Media List?
- Does LEGOLAND recycle?
- What is Merlin's Magic Wand?
- I have recently applied for a job role, and would like to discuss my application. Who can I contact?
- Where do I find press information?
- Where is your head office?