Surveillance cameras will be in use at various locations throughout the Park. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. No weapons of any kind will be allowed in the Park. Park Rangers will be patrolling all areas of the Park and will be more than happy to help or advise. We will also have a large team of EMTs to handle the medical needs of our guests.
Articles in this section
- Do you need Proof of Vaccination to Enter the Park?
- What If I Am Unable to Visit on the Day of My Reservation?
- Is a Negative COVID-19 Test Required to Enter the Park?
- Am I required to wear a mask in the park?
- What happens if it rains?
- What Health and Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Expect During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What Do I Need to Bring with Me When Arriving at LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Why Isn’t the Day I Want to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort Available?
- What if it Rains on the Day of my Reservation?
- What If I Cannot Get A Reservation for the Day I Want to Visit?