LEGOLAND New York Resort will have more than 50 interactive rides, shows and attractions, all designed for kids and their families to experience together! Kids and parents will be able to spend a whole day together exploring seven different LEGO themed “lands.” Beginning in 2021, we will have a 250-room LEGO themed hotel as well!
Articles in this section
- What If I Am Unable to Visit on the Day of My Reservation?
- Am I required to wear a mask in the park?
- What happens if it rains?
- What Health and Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Expect During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What Do I Need to Bring with Me When Arriving at LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Why Isn’t the Day I Want to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort Available?
- What if it Rains on the Day of my Reservation?
- What If I Cannot Get A Reservation for the Day I Want to Visit?
- What Health & Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Be Prepared for During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- How Will Social Distancing Work in Ride Queues?