A LEGOLAND Hotel is built for kids! Children begin their experience with a treasure hunt when they check in and unlock their own treasure chest in every room. All the rooms are LEGO themed, and feature a separate sleeping area for kids with bunk beds and a trundle. They’ll also find a Castle play area, nightly children’s entertainment, and of course tons of LEGO models and places to build!
Articles in this section
- What are the LEGOLAND Hotel Pool Hours?
- Am I required to wear a mask in the Hotel?
- Do you have a retail shop in the Hotel?
- Can I request early check-in & Late Check-out?
- How do we enter the park prior to checking into the Hotel?
- Do I have to pay for parking at the hotel?
- What amenities do the hotels offer?
- What is the advantage of booking through LEGOLAND Vacations?
- Is breakfast included at the hotel?
- Which hotels offer a pool?