The LEGOLAND New York Resort is open rain or shine, and while we can guarantee a memorable experience, we unfortunately can’t control the weather (yet!). If the weather affects our rides for more than 120 minutes consecutively during your visit, we promise to give our guests a Rainy Day Return Ticket which you can use to visit the park any time in the next 365 days with reservations. Please visit our Guest Services Center at the front of the Park to claim your return ticket. Please note, this does not apply to annual pass holders and must be redeemed on the day of your visit at Guest Services.
Articles in this section
- Do you need Proof of Vaccination to Enter the Park?
- What If I Am Unable to Visit on the Day of My Reservation?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I rent a stroller for the day?
- Is a Negative COVID-19 Test Required to Enter the Park?
- Am I required to wear a mask in the park?
- What happens if it rains?
- What Health and Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Expect During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What Do I Need to Bring with Me When Arriving at LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Why Isn’t the Day I Want to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort Available?