No, if you purchase a dated ticket, you do not need to make any additional reservation.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase tickets for the day trip at LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- My Single Day Ticket is Dated. Do I Still Need to Reserve a Date?
- Does Everyone Need to Make A Reservation to Visit?
- I Don’t Have a Reservation. Can I Still Come to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Can I Transfer My Reservation to Another Guest?
- What Ages Require an Annual Pass or Admission Ticket to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What are your tickets Terms and Conditions?
- Does LEGOLAND New York offer a fast pass for the park?
- Will children under 3 years old require an Annual Pass or admission ticket to visit LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- How Much Does a Single Day Ticket Cost?