The LEGOLAND New York Resort is open rain or shine, and while we can guarantee a memorable experience, we unfortunately can’t control the weather (yet!). If the weather affects our rides for more than 120 minutes during your visit, we promise to give our guests a coupon with a code to book your free return ticket online to return in the next 365 days, no questions asked. Please visit our Guest Services Center at the front of the Park to claim your return coupon and code. Please note, this does not apply to annual pass holders.
Articles in this section
- What If I Am Unable to Visit on the Day of My Reservation?
- Am I required to wear a mask in the park?
- What happens if it rains?
- What Health and Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Expect During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What Do I Need to Bring with Me When Arriving at LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Why Isn’t the Day I Want to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort Available?
- What if it Rains on the Day of my Reservation?
- What If I Cannot Get A Reservation for the Day I Want to Visit?
- What Health & Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Be Prepared for During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- How Will Social Distancing Work in Ride Queues?