For everyone’s safety, and to minimize contact between guests and our staff, our team will not be trading minifigures with guests when we reopen. Instead, we will direct you to one of our retail locations where we will have a minifigure trading system that will let you swap minifigures in a safe and contactless way. We hope to reintroduce minifigure trading as soon as it is safe to do so!
Articles in this section
- I Can’t Find My Confirmation Number, Who Can I Contact?
- What If I Am Unable to Visit on the Day of My Reservation?
- Is LEGOLAND New York Resort Open?
- When Will the Whole Park Be Open?
- Can Anyone Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort During the Preview Period?
- What Health and Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Expect During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- How Much Are Tickets During the Preview Period?
- If I Previously Purchased a Full Price Single Day Ticket, Can I Still Visit During the Preview Period?
- If I Previously Purchased a Full Price Single Day Ticket, Can I Be Refunded the Difference if I Visit During the Preview Period?
- Will Visiting During the Preview Period Activate My Annual Pass?