For everyone’s safety, and to minimize contact between guests and our staff, our team will not be trading minifigures with guests when we reopen. Instead, we will direct you to one of our retail locations where we will have a minifigure trading system that will let you swap minifigures in a safe and contactless way. We hope to reintroduce minifigure trading as soon as it is safe to do so!
Articles in this section
- What If I Am Unable to Visit on the Day of My Reservation?
- What happens if it rains?
- What Health and Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Expect During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What Do I Need to Bring with Me When Arriving at LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Why Isn’t the Day I Want to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort Available?
- What if it Rains on the Day of my Reservation?
- What If I Cannot Get A Reservation for the Day I Want to Visit?
- What Health & Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Be Prepared for During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- How Will Social Distancing Work in Ride Queues?
- How Will Social Distancing Work on Rides?