Yes. To ensure the best possible guest experience, allow for social distancing and comply with capacity limits, all guests will need to reserve a day to visit in advance. During our preview period, guests will be able to reserve one date at a time on a first-come, first-served basis to ensure all pass and ticket holders receive the opportunity to visit the Park while complying with state and local guidelines. Please visit our Booking Portal to reserve dates!
Articles in this section
- If I Purchased a Single Day Ticket for 2020, Will It Be Valid in 2021?
- My Single Day Ticket is Dated. Do I Still Need to Reserve a Date?
- Does Everyone Need to Make A Reservation to Visit?
- What Ages Require an Annual Pass or Admission Ticket to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What are your tickets Terms and Conditions?
- Does LEGOLAND New York offer a fast pass for the park?
- Will children under 3 years old require an Annual Pass or admission ticket to visit LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- How Much Does a Single Day Ticket Cost?
- When can I buy tickets to LEGOLAND New York Resort?