Yes, you can visit Booking Portal to view available visit dates. If a date is available and you would like to change your reserved date, you are welcome to book the available date and cancel your previous reservation.
Articles in this section
- If I Purchased a Single Day Ticket for 2020, Will It Be Valid in 2021?
- My Single Day Ticket is Dated. Do I Still Need to Reserve a Date?
- Does Everyone Need to Make A Reservation to Visit?
- I Can’t Make it the Day I Reserved, Can I Change My Reservation?
- I Don’t Have a Reservation. Can I Still Come to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Can I Transfer My Reservation to Another Guest?
- What Ages Require an Annual Pass or Admission Ticket to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What are your tickets Terms and Conditions?
- Does LEGOLAND New York offer a fast pass for the park?
- Will children under 3 years old require an Annual Pass or admission ticket to visit LEGOLAND New York Resort?