No. All guests are required to reserve a day through Booking Portal for entry into LEGOLAND New York Resort.
Articles in this section
- I Received a Free Ticket When I Visited in November 2021. How Do I Redeem It?
- I Have an Undated Ticket. How Do I Redeem It?
- My Single Day Ticket is Dated. Do I Still Need to Reserve a Date?
- Does Everyone Need to Make A Reservation to Visit?
- I Can’t Make it the Day I Reserved, Can I Change My Reservation?
- I Don’t Have a Reservation. Can I Still Come to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- Can I Transfer My Reservation to Another Guest?
- What Ages Require an Annual Pass or Admission Ticket to Visit LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What are your tickets Terms and Conditions?
- Does LEGOLAND New York offer a fast pass for the park?