We will frequently clean high-touch points on our rides throughout the day, including seats, restraints/lap bars, entrance and exit gates and queue line railings. We have installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the Resort including at the entrance and exit of rides and we ask guests to use this before and after they ride, as well as regularly washing their hands during the day.
Articles in this section
- Do you have Car Charging Stations at LEGOLAND New York?
- Do you need Proof of Vaccination to Enter the Park?
- What If I Am Unable to Visit on the Day of My Reservation?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I rent a stroller for the day?
- Is a Negative COVID-19 Test Required to Enter the Park?
- Am I required to wear a mask in the park?
- What happens if it rains?
- What Health and Safety Precautions and Requirements Should I Expect During My Visit to LEGOLAND New York Resort?
- What Do I Need to Bring with Me When Arriving at LEGOLAND New York Resort?