The tickets are valid for 2 day admission to the LEGOLAND Theme Park. Once the 1st visit date has been used, the 2nd visit must be within 9 days of the 1st visit date. If you wish, you can visit the park on the same day as your arrival date.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a room only Stay?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Can tickets purchased with my Hotel stay be used in the morning of check in or do I have to wait till check in time?
- The Hotel package states “Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- Do you offer any dining plans with your vacation packages?
- What tickets are included in my vacation package?
- When will I receive my hotel package tickets?
- How many tickets come with my reservation?
- How many days are my vacation package theme park tickets valid for?
- When are my Hotel Package tickets Valid?