No, you do not have to physically print your tickets. If you have a smart phone you can open the ticket attachment and present this to the Model Citizen at the main entrance (Turnstiles) who will scan them and grant you access to the theme park.
Articles in this section
- Can I reserve a room now, but make payment upon check-in at the hotel?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I need to reschedule my stay?
- I need to make a change to my reservation?
- I want to add an additional night to my reservation, how do I do this?
- Can I get commission on hotel package sales as a travel agent?
- How do Travel Agents make reservations at LEGOLAND New York?
- How do I book a room only stay with my Annual Pass?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room? How can I do that?
- What if I already have admission tickets and just need a hotel room?