Some hotels do charge a nightly Resort Fee. If the hotel charges a Resort Fee, this will be listed under the room type description as well as the Property Description. Resort Fees vary by property.
Articles in this section
- Can I reserve a room now, but make payment upon check-in at the hotel?
- How can I modify my hotel booking?
- I need to reschedule my stay?
- I need to make a change to my reservation?
- I want to add an additional night to my reservation, how do I do this?
- Can I get commission on hotel package sales as a travel agent?
- How do Travel Agents make reservations at LEGOLAND New York?
- How do I book a room only stay with my Annual Pass?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room? How can I do that?
- What if I already have admission tickets and just need a hotel room?