Package ticket types vary by travel date. The website will display which specific tickets are included with your package during your online booking. Be sure to enter the correct number and ages of everyone in your party to ensure you receive the correct tickets. If your package includes 2 day tickets, your 2nd visit must occur within 9 days of the first visit. If you have not already booked your LEGOLAND Vacation, the website will indicate which tickets are included in the package during your online booking. If you have already booked, please check your booking confirmation for details regarding the tickets included in your package.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a room only Stay?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Can tickets purchased with my Hotel stay be used in the morning of check in or do I have to wait till check in time?
- The Hotel package states “Room + 2nd day free”. What does 2nd day free mean?
- Do you offer any dining plans with your vacation packages?
- What tickets are included in my vacation package?
- When will I receive my hotel package tickets?
- How many tickets come with my reservation?
- How many days are my vacation package theme park tickets valid for?
- When are my Hotel Package tickets Valid?